|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Jan 4, 2016 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Jan 30, 2016 05:30 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
In conjunction with its annual National Cowboy Poetry Gathering, in Elko, Nevada, the Western Folklife Center is auctioning four unique western experiences that have been carefully crafted to provide the participants with the ultimate educational and artistic western vacation. The experiences offered are in Virgin, Utah, near Zion National Park, Elko, Nevada, the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming, and Yavapai County, Arizona. These are intimate and authentic experiences of ranch and western life and art that are designed for two couples for a weekend in 2016.
The proceeds from this Western Experiences Auction will support the Western Folklife Center, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization located in Elko, Nevada. The funds will support its operations and programs, such as the National Cowboy Poetry Gathering, an event that is celebrating its 32nd year of presenting the expressive arts of ranching and rural culture. The mission of the Western Folklife Center is to explore, present and preserve the diverse and dynamic cultural heritage of the American West.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Each winning bid will be given several potential weekends to pick from. Western Folklife Center staff will coordinate scheduling.
- These experiences are designed for no more than four people.
- Some details of each trip may change and all itineraries are subject to the availability of the people donating their time and talents to this auction. We will strive to substitute rich alternatives when necessary.
- Each winning bidder will be required to sign a liability waiver for their experience weekend. Remember, these experiences take you into the lives and homes of remarkable westerners where mutual respect is expected. This may not be a 5-star hotel experience but it will be a 5-star cultural experience.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —